It can be so easy to walk along
through life, and all of a sudden end up in a hazy cloud of messages, blinding
us in a way that distracts us from even seeing the path anymore.
We hear so many voices, whether those voices are speaking directly to us, or we are just internalizing them and interpreting them to be speaking directly to us.
We hear so many voices, whether those voices are speaking directly to us, or we are just internalizing them and interpreting them to be speaking directly to us.
ou8349etrsiudkjmd0%^&*(dzflvknfdlk!!!!!!!!
So…restless. My heart is way too effected (affected? Not sure which one’s best here) by
everything. It’s wonderful to feel so
much for people, but it’s simultaneously exhausting and overwhelming sometimes. Sometimes I wonder what reality is because of
the haziness my emotions can cause.
But numbness is worse...
Where can you run to escape from
yourself?
Not overdramatic. Not attention-seeking. Just…bending from the weight. Maybe if I just close my eyes for awhile, I’ll
be able to see more clearly when I open them.

No comments:
Post a Comment