Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dear world,

ohhh the things you'll never know.

oh, how many words there are to speak.
but oh, how lacking and empty are existing words.
oh, how fleeting everything is.
                  oh, how little quenches my ineffable thirst.



































and so I pray:
Heavenly Father, You always amaze me  
Let Your kingdom come in my world and in my life 
Give me the food I need to live through today
And forgive me as I forgive the people that wrong me  

Lead me far from temptation  
Deliver me from the evil one
--- 
I look out the window  

The birds are composing  
Not a note is out of tune or out of place
I walk to the meadow and stare at the flowers 

Better dressed than any girl on her wedding day
So why should I worry? Why do I freak out?  

God knows what I need  
You know what I need
  Your love is strong
--- 
The Kingdom of the Heavens is now advancing  

Invade my heart  
Invade this broken town
The Kingdom of the Heavens is buried treasure  

Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found?
Two things You told me: That You are strong and You love me 

 Yes, You love me....  [hmm]
 Your love is strong

--- 
Our God in Heaven  

Hallowed be Thy name  
Above all names  
Your Kingdom come  
Your will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven  

Give us today our daily bread  
Forgive us weary sinners  
Keep us far from our vices  
And deliver us from these prisons

May it be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment